TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The website https://institutoperezbatlle.com/ is property of José Luis Pérez Batlle. In the aforementioned website you can apply to attend the courses organized by Jose Luis Perez Batlle as director and teacher of both the Perez Batlle Institute and the Upledger Institute Spain.
To apply for any of the courses offered on the web, the user must make a reservation in advance. The client may choose any of the payment options offered to make the reservation.
The following document is the contract that governs the purchase of services through the website https://institutoperezbatlle.com/ property of José Luis Pérez Batlle (hereinafter the provider). The acceptance of this document implies that the user:
- Has read, understands, and comprehends what is set forth herein.
- Has sufficient capacity to purchase any of the courses offered under the conditions set out in this document.
- Accepts all the obligations outlined here.
The present conditions will have an indefinite period of validity and will be applicable to all purchases made on the website. The provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify these terms and conditions, without affecting the goods or promotions that were acquired prior to the modification, except for any error that may occur.
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the purchase relationship existing between provider and user when the latter checks the corresponding box during the online purchase process.
The terms and conditions of the reservations made through the website are governed by the following:
The website: https://institutoperezbatlle.com/ allows users to make the necessary subscriptions (purchases) to attend the training courses that the Institute Perez Batlle and the Upledger Institute Spain offer in different cities in Spain and abroad.
When the client accepts the subscription (order) in any of its payment methods, they accept these purchase conditions, binding themselves to the payment and attendance of the selected course.
To apply for the inscription and payment of any of the courses offered on the web, the applicant must be at least 18 years old, the subscription/purchase by minors under 18 years of age being strictly prohibited. Therefore, the user of the web declares him/herself of legal age with the necessary legal capacity to be able to buy any of the offered courses according to the conditions included in this document, which the user declares that they understand and accept.
Courses prices and registration fee:
The prices established for each product will be expressed in euro currency (€).
The prices displayed next to each product include VAT and can be viewed from the beginning of the purchase. These taxes will be broken down in the final summary before payment. In case of special offers, discounts or promotions, these will be displayed on this web and the user will be able to select them.
For the courses planned for 2021 the prices will be:
Perez Batlle Institute courses:795€ (VAT included). With the exception of the Anatomical Dissection course that due to its special particularities, has an established price of 1.690€ in 2021.
Upledger Institute Spain courses: 695€ (VAT included).
In order to attend any of the courses, the user must pay at least the registration fee on booking.
Initial registration fee for the Pérez Batlle Institute courses: 250€ (VAT included)
Initial registration fee for the Upledger Institute courses: 250€ (VAT included).
Special discount for registrations made three months in advance:
All the course reservations made at least 3 months before the course starting date will receive a discount of 100 euros.
The price of both the courses and the subscription will be displayed in each course on subscription or ordering.
For further information, the user can contact the Institute by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person with Internet access can purchase the products offered on the website.
For the purchase, the user will have to choose between the different courses or products available. These may be deleted after selection if necessary. In the case of possessing a discount code, the user must enter it in the field provided for that purpose (Apply code). If the code is not entered in the field provided during the purchase process, the order being placed without the discount, the user will not have the right to claim the discount once the order is confirmed.
If the user wishes to complete the purchase process, they must click on the Finish Purchase button.
Once this button is pressed, the next page will be displayed, where the user will have to fill in a form with details in order to carry out the registration and later on, the monitoring and invoicing.
Payment Terms and Conditions:
The client may apply for any of the courses offered on the website. For this purpose, we offer different payment methods.
- Full payment in one installment
It consists of the full payment in a single installment on booking. If this reservation is made at least 3 months before the course starting date, the client will receive a discount of 100 euros. This discount is applied when the purchase is made on the web.
- Registration Payment + 1 Final Payment
This consists of paying an initial sum in advance on registration, and the rest in cash the first day of attendance on the course in question. If the registration and payment of the deposit is made at least 3 months before the course starting date, the client will receive a discount of 100 euros, which will be deducted from the final payment payable on the course starting date.
The payment methods accepted on the website https://institutoperezbatlle.com/ are:
- Payment by Bank Transfer: on ordering, the customer receives a notification informing him/her about the account number where payment can be made. Similarly, the customer is informed that registration will only be effective once the bank has received the payment of the subscription.
- Payment by PayPal: The client can pay for his order through Paypal, following the steps indicated by that system. Paypal is a secure online payment system. This is the reason why this system has been chosen so that both the store and the customer have the necessary security in their online transactions.
- Credit card payment through Stripe Payment Gateway, which is a software platform to manage online payments. This payment platform is absolutely secure since the data is sent directly to Stripe and stored safely in its infrastructure.
Right of withdrawal
The customer may exercise his right of withdrawal by contacting the Institute Pérez Batlle by email at email@example.com, as well as the withdrawal of the purchase order within a period not exceeding fourteen (14) working days from the registration date. The withdrawal will result in a refund of the sum paid. The refund shall be made within 14 days from the date of withdrawal.
Under no circumstances may the right to withdrawal be exercised once the customer has started and attended part of or the whole course.
- Cancellations by the student: cancellation of the course by request of the student will in no case give rise to the refund of the sum paid, however, two different scenarios may arise depending on the period of advance warning with which the cancellation request is made, in relation to the course starting date.
- Cancellations made 30 or more days before the starting date of the course for which the reservation was made, will in no case entail the refund of the sum paid (Pre-registration or Full payment of the course). It can only be compensated for the same value (Pre-registration or full payment of the course) by the attendance of another course organized by the same Institute, in the same or different location within the period of 1 year.
- Cancellation less than 30 days in advance. If the cancellation is made within 30 days prior to the starting date of the course for which the reservation was made, there will be no right to a refund of the sum paid (pre-registration or full payment of the course) nor will it be compensated for by attendance of any other course.
- Cancellations by the Organizing Institute.
If the course for which a student has registered has to be canceled by the organizer, two possible scenarios may occur:
- For reasons attributable to the Organizing Institute itself: In the event that the Organizing Institute cancels the course for causes attributable to the Institute itself, it will first propose attendance of the same course on a different date or attendance of the same or another course, even on a different date and/or location.
If none of the above proposals is accepted by the student, the sum paid by the student will be refunded.
- For reasons not attributable to or beyond the control of the Organizing Institute:
These reasons include cases such as the impossibility of attendance by the instructor that teaches the course (illness, flight problems, etc.).In these cases, the Organizing Institute does not take responsibility for cancellations but will offer the student the possibility of changing his/her attendance of the same course on another date or attending a different course organized by the same Institute, in the same or a different location, of the student’s choice and within a period of one year, counted from the date on which the canceled course should have been held. Likewise, students are informed that, in these cases, the provider will not assume any additional travel and accommodation expenses that may be incurred as a result of the cancellation of any course.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This website is subject to Spanish law and in case of litigation or dispute arising from the use of this website both parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Granada. This clause of express submission to the Courts of the city of Granada will not be applicable to cases of litigation with website users that, according to current legislation or have the condition of consumers, in which case the provider and the user agree to submit any dispute that may arise from the provision of products or services subject to these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals where the user is located.
Likewise, the provider and the user may submit their disputes to arbitration provided for in arbitration and consumer and user protection legislation, in addition to extrajudicial resolution procedures of conflicts established by means of codes of conduct or other self-regulatory instruments.
If you disagree with the products or services contracted and are a customer belonging to the European Union, excluding Spain, you can file a complaint via the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
José Luis Pérez Batlle reserves the right to modify, without prior notification, the general conditions of sale of products, so customers should read them regularly. In any case, should the general conditions of the contract be changed, they will be published in this document.
Conditions valid as of May 1st, 2020.